Sunday, January 30, 2011

Must Have Done Something Right

Who knew how fun life could be? I certainly didn't know it could be this fun. It could be me, but I like to think my friends are changing my life for the better. It used to be that I would hang out occasionally.. After practice I would go home, After games I would go home. But little did I know, you CAN hang out after such things. Weird huh? Friday and Saturdays were the days that I would just chill at home. But being with friends? It's a party!! ( I love my home.. but it's good to get out. ) I'm on cloud nine at this part of my life, and I just don't want it to end. Hopefully it will not. ( I'm not positive on the correctiveness of wont/won't so I wrote it out.) Life is just absolutely positively awesome. The only thing that could make this better? World Peace. I'm sorry, I had to throw that in there. But the meaning behind this whole post? Don't take for granted what you have. Cherish the moments that you have with your buddies. Don't treat your buddies wrong, they make life awesome. Look deep for someone who might need you. Some people are good at hiding the fact that they need a friend. Be the one who discovers that secret, and then fix it. 
See. Aren't they awesome? I'm the black one with the great smile, and then they are all just gathered around me. If you haven't met them, be jealous, they are all super cool. 
K well have a nice week. I for one will have a week that will be so enjoyable, cause Lax season starts!!! :)
Later.

2 comments:

  1. Excuse me?! Why am I not in this picture? Or am I and I just blended in with the obscenely white background? I think that's it. And you should have come to One Acts on Saturday instead of being awkward, they were awesome:) But I think I might be going again tomorrow, so maybe then. And Friday was amazing. "Screw you guys, I hate high school!" hahaha Oh, goodness. Anywho, I love you and I am so excited for season to start on Tuesday so we can party for two hours everyday!!!
    Love,
    Your Best Friend Ever,
    Nekel:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michaela. You are just my favorite! You're so funny, yet everything you say is so true! And I dunno, I feel like you're still little! Ah, sophomores...anyways, you just might be a little inspiring! I better be invited to every one of your book signings when you're famous.

    ReplyDelete