Monday, January 10, 2011

And So It Goes

So I finally decided to get around to my New Year's Resolutions. I wanted to wait and think it over before I set anything in stone. Wanted to wait and see what I really needed. So here it goes...

  • Focus more on school. Not a lot though. I mean not to brag or anything but I've been lucky to have this gift where I can pass tests without studying. Studying just seems to psych me out. And recently a huge chunk of my time that was spent elsewhere has just abandoned me, and studying is the next best thing.
  • Be better to those around me. More accurately be true. Stick to what I say. Do better to help those that have helped me. Give back.
  • Clean my room more. (and keep it clean.)
  • Be Prepared. (Yes, I did just steal from the Boy Scouts.)
  • Say Hi to people. Yes, I admit it. In the hall I rarely say hi to people. It's that fear we all have. The fear that they wont a) see you, therefore you look foolish. Or b) they will ignore you, and again, you look foolish.
  • Be True. To others, but more importantly myself.
  • Don't give up, no matter how hard the going is and how much I can justify it.
  • Look for the lonely and make them not lonely.
  • Stop listening to things that do not follow my standards and get rid of those things that do not follow said standards.
  • Be accepting that I will fail in life.
  • After I fail, get back up and show life what I can do.
Well hopefully I can follow a few of these. I hope you all have a great week. Mine will be hectic and scary. 
Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment