Thursday, January 20, 2011

Smile Like You Mean It

Friends. They make life a party. Take today for instance. 
First off... All my classes are pretty insane. Insane as in jam packed with my way awesome friends. 
Secondly.. Lacrosse. Enough said. But I will elaborate. 
Conditioning is probably the best thing ever. I mean I'm working on my physique and hanging with my pals. Yeah it's pretty pro. 
So Nekel (The coolest, most white person I have ever met ;) ) and I (more so her) decided to go to Bowmans and party. Right now I bet you're thinking "Bowmans? How lame can these teenagers get??" If you are thinking this... you obviously have never been to Bowmans. It is the heart of K-town. 
Quick side trip. While I was headin' over to the wonderful supermarket, I passed a cop. Yeah, I was scared. For some reason I'm just afraid they will pull me over.. So I drove super cautiously. And then... Some chick almost pulled a left turn in front of me while I was going 40. Good thing she stopped, or it would have been traumatic. 
So we pick out our chocolate milk. We need protein, we just worked out. And we went to our favorite cashier. Kelsey!! We chatted with her, because we love her. And then continued on to our party. In Nekel's sexy mini van. Chips, chocolate milk, and two awesome people. Continuously creeping on those that parked next to her. 
Miraculously, I finished all my homework by 8. I know, that is so awesome!!
There is a slight downer to this day. Curtis Knight posted an outrageous thing on Facebook. He wrote that the girls lacrosse team is a joke, and then proceeded to laugh. It's okay, I never take him seriously :) 
Well.. I'm done. Hope you all enjoyed this. ( Sorry it's like a diary.. but today was just so awesome. )  

6 comments:

  1. I feel honored. I also feel like maybe we need to take a trip in Rhonda, my almost-as-sexy mini van. Could be exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda... I miss her! If we ever do.. bring glee. So I can rock out!!
    And Court... we need to party.. asap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michaela, I told you you're only my friend because of my whiteness;) Bowman's was pretty much the best thing ever, we're lucky to be alive. It's a good thing that bomb didn't detonate while we were there or we weren't attacked by any runaway shopping carts. Just a thought:) Next up on our party list: Tasty's while Courtney is working! (Although we will not allow ourselves to partake of the donuts)

    ReplyDelete
  4. True.. Bowmans, Oh Bowmans. I never realized how much I love that store. Runaway shopping carts... tall yuo dad hes halarous. (hehe i so hope you understand what im saying to you.) I don't know if i can be in the midst of donuts and say no!! Maybe ill go for a sandwich :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a horrible person. If I didn't love you, I would most definitely hate you. Just a thought:) And I will tell my dad that you think he's hilarious, I will also tell him that he has a teammate! haha What a traitor you are:)

    ReplyDelete