Thursday, October 14, 2010

Why Must Things Change?

Us before the race.. Don't we look happy? (Me, i think i look weird.. but I had to put a picture of Jaden and I up. She just makes me so happy!! :D






The start. Where everyone runs like crazy... Yeah it's a scary moment in my life..





Myself running... You can't see her, but Kayla is right next to me. Why is she graduating!!?? Who am I going to run with next year!? I cried when she talked at the region dinner... it made me sad..

 Some of the times that we ran by Talley, instead of saying "Go Kayla, Go Michaela" He would instead say "Go Kayla's" which totally worked for me. Any words of cheer make me happy!



Final Stretch Baby!! This part is always sooo hard for me. It's hard to dig deep and run faster. My time for a 3 mile improved, and I'm super happy!! I took 20th, and ran 22.20 :) Davis dominated at that race!! We prepared by working so hard, and that hard work showed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment