Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Beginning....

So I've always been a journal writer. But sometimes, theres things I write in my journal, that I want people to see, but yet I dont want to post it on Facebook. So I have joined my friends and family in blogging. Most of you reading this already know me, but just to remind you about me, this will be a Getting to Know Michaela post. Its just a few(really a few) things. I'll wait while you go get your popcorn, but hurry it up!!
Honey Mustard!! Yes, that is my favorite!! LOVE IT! It was a gift from Ashley, and you can't see it, but she already put my name on it, so no one else can have it!! Next to it is one of my favorite movies; Star Trek! Also a gift from Ashley(love her!!) It has Spock in it(sidenote, that word was in my phone, i didnt have to add it! SCORE!) Next to Spock is my Transformers game!! A gift from Spencer. You can already tell I'm a nerd... I shall be playing this game in the coming week!

This is random.. but so funny!! I'm "native american" so therefore, this is my "bible" if you will.

Yay Red Sox!!! I heart them.. oh so much!!
So thats just a few things about me... I hope you all enjoyed it, please exit this web browser with safety and enjoy the rest of your day!! :D

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of Blogging. I'm excited to read your blog..... your first post was HILARIOUS!!

    ReplyDelete