Monday, October 4, 2010

Kick It Into Gear When I See That Face

No, this title has no significant meaning. It's just a line from a song that keeps me going when I'm running super duper hard intervals or running that 3 mile race. XC has become a HUGE part of me. A part that I dont know where I would be without it. ( I know I would miss all those cute guys with no shirt on, but thats not the only reason I go.) In the paper Coach Talley handed out it said "Don't join xc if you have a crush on someone on the team, actually, thats not a bad idea, but just dont keep it as your motivation." Yeah, I cracked up at this, quite loudly, in the team meeting, where hardly anyone else laughed as loud as I.... Mainly cause I'm boy crazy, so this would be an accepted reason. But alas, I joined for other reasons. I love how instead of a bunch of people trying to do just their best, they are all about being there for eachother. I also love the random fun things we do. Like a photo scavenger hunt, that was pretty much the highlight of my day. And I guess I love running...( haha just kidding, I know I do! ) So here's what I have to look forward to this fine week:
Tuesday; Driving with the instructor and some kid...( YAY!! so close to that license! ) oh does anyone want to go running with me?????
Wednesday; Syracuse Meet! Boo-YAH! party on the bus with my buddies :)
Thursday; Running as a Dart of Davis, and then Lacrosse Clinic where I shall see my team! ( Nekel... we should wear our lax socks.. and we should get Erin to laugh, ALOT! )
Friday; Running as a Dart, then Lacrosse Clinic Again!!
Saturday; Running at Layton Park :) then pretty much sit around and do nothing at my home. Yes, please feel free to be jealous.
Sorry this was so long, ( actually I'm not, you chose to read this, I didnt force you.. okay maybe you with the eyes... ) I just had so much to say!!! Also sorry there arent any pictures, I usually like visual aids.. maybe next time??

No comments:

Post a Comment