Friday, December 17, 2010

Holiday

Finally. 
School is gone for 2 weeks.
I can finally get some MUCH needed sleep. I am suffering from sleep deprivation. 11:30 each night is sooo not good for me. I regret it every morning, when I reset my alarm from 6:30 to 6:40. Those ten minutes save me. But every weekend it catches up to me. Like now... It's only 8, and I'm fighting to stay awake. 
This week I.....
*Took the HARDEST science test ever.. Who needs to know the origin, insertion, action, and location of 44 muscles? Me? Oh right...bombed that test.
*ACED my math test. I used to hate math. Now, I love it.
*Played wallball.. 
*Attempted to play Wizards chess.. Using myself and my sister as pawns
*Went to Temple Square and saw the lights!! :)
*Will wake up and watch cartoons with Taly boy!!
yeah that's a really shortened version. But hey, those are what I can think of now. 
Christmas is NEXT WEEK!!! WOOHOOO!!!!
By the way.. Y'all should watch BYU Divine Comedy's videos... They rock!!


No comments:

Post a Comment