Thursday, October 17, 2013

____DaysSince

So recently I found this really cool app that allows you to put in a day and then it will tell you how many days it has been since that day. I know, I could easily figure this out, but I'm just too busy/lazy for that. More so lazy, but oh well. The three things I have on the app are the days my three best guy friends left on their missions. Pathetic, I know. Any who, as I was looking at the countup(?), I started to think about the things I have done in those 99 days. Here they are:

  • MOVED TO COLLEGE
  • Made some really great friends 
  • Gone to the St. George Temple a couple of times
  • Heard Elder Christopherson speak LIVE (it was pretty great)
  • Rappelled and Canyoneered
  • Backpacking along the Escalante River
  • Really grown closer to my Savior and learned more about the Gospel
  • Stayed up really late/really early
  • Played night games on campus
Those are just a few of the things I've done, but they've really made me grow up a lot as a person. College life is really fantastic. I'm going to try to blog more, so expect to be hearing more about my life. oh yay. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment