Monday, November 22, 2010

The Best Things

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. I love being with my family and eating delicious food. So here is a portion of what I'm thankful for this year!
*My Family (They are so awesome and we have some awesome times together, at a later time I will write a post to do them better justice..)
*The Pets (Princess makes me happy all the time, Gucci makes me laugh with her weirdness... and Jynx, he makes me smile because of the fear he instils in people)
*Friends- I tell them my life stories, and they respond with awesome advice. 
*Marin, McKay, and Kelsey-I feel so special because of them. They give me rides to and from school. They also take me home for lunch. These people are the coolest kids on the block.
*Cross Country-I learned a lot and met a lot of awesome people, who I hope to be like in the near future. In conjunction with this, I'm thankful for my Coaches, they have taught me SO much!
*The ability I have to participate in sports-No matter how aggressive I am when I play them
*The opportunity to attend school and get an education-I'm serious. Knowledge is so very important, especially in this day and age..
*My Craftiness- Sometimes I take this for granted, but I'm trying hard to work on this more. 
*Music-I listen to a LOT of music!!
*Quotes- Even though my mom hates it when I am constantly quoting things, it makes life oh-so much more enjoyable!!
*Jeopardy-DON'T LAUGH!! I love this show :) It makes me smarter...
*Late Start-Sleep.. Oh Sleep...
*Sweats.. They are so comfy
*Religion-Church is awesome, and it gives me peace in hard times and good times :)
*Health-I have been pretty healthy this year..
Well hope this got you thinking about what YOU are thankful for! :) Have an awesome time this Holiday Weekend!! 
-P.S. If you are in the Davis County (Which most of you I assume are.. there is a blizzard watch.. so keep an eye out for that... )

No comments:

Post a Comment